Designed for those who seek the bumps in the night. The Tactikka is a versatile headlamp with multiple modes focused on preserving stealth and night vision. Whether you are stalking an elusive Shrike, devouring a good book when you should be sleeping, or just getting up without wanting to wake your tent mates, it is surprising how useful the red beam is. The included, easily rechargeable CORE battery pack takes away the need to keep batteries on hand. With its sleek housing and stealthy looks, the Tactikka Core is bright enough and small enough to be useful almost anywhere.
- Wide and narrow red beams provide the right light for nearly any activity.
- Red LED is great for preserving night vision.
- Included USB-rechargeable CORE battery pack has both remaining power and charge status indicator lights.
- Simple 1-button design easily cycles through modes (no white light).
- Compatible with Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not included).
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Headband has an integrated whistle.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||700m|
|Beam distance - low||7m|
|Beam distance - med||50m|
|Beam distance - high||90m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||350 h|
|Burn time - low||160 h|
|Burn time - med||7 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1250mAh (included) or 3 AAA (not included)|