With a lumen boost over the last Zipka, it's now better than ever. Perfect for travelling, camp chores, adding to an emergency kit, or just looking in the crawlspace.
- Retractable head-strap made of Dyneema™, one of the strongest fibres in the world.
- Single LED casts a wide even beam that's best for proximity lighting.
- Red LED is great for preserving night vision and not disturbing tent mates.
- Simple 1-button design easily cycles through the 3 brightness settings and red mode.
- Light dims gradually over the burn time rather than suddenly dimming and going dark.
- IPX4 water proofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Glow in the dark ring on the front makes finding the light in the dark easy.
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery pack and Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (neither included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - med||40m|
|Beam distance - high||65m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||120 h|
|Burn time - med||9 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|