Bogs Neo Classic Waterproof Insulated Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Waterproof boots that are not too clunky for walking or chasing snowflakes. They're insulted for winter days and have soles designed to keep them upright during the slippery business of snow-fort construction.
- Seamless rubber shell is completely waterproof.
- 5mm Neo-Tech insulation.
- Rebound cushioning keeps them comfortable.
- Removable EVA footbed with DuraFresh tech to prevent linering odours.
- Heel locks prevent slippage.
- BoiGrip slip-resistant outsole for traction in cold weather.
- Reflective temperature rating mark on heel.
- Comfort rated to -37C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.