Indyeva Ayaba Parka - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
Designed with the coldest-of-the-cold Canadian city winters in mind, this coat stands up to serious temperatures. Insulated with plush down with extra puff where you need it – shoulders, sleeves, and cuffs – it’s designed for warmth when it dips to -25°C. The waterproof-breathable laminate is totally windproof to buffer gusts when you turn the corner into a windy city street.
- Nylon face fabric has a cotton-like feel.
- Waterproof-breathable laminate in 2-layer construction.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed water and snow.
- Insulated with 700-fill power white duck down that's sourced under the Responsible Down Standard.
- Removable hood and a zippered expansion gusset at collar.
- 2-way zipper is water-resistant and opens from the bottom so you can sit down easily.
- Removable leather zipper pull.
- Inside zippered pocket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with fleece lining.
- Articulated sleeves and a tighter quilt pattern under the arms leave you free to move.
- Zippered kick pleat adds freedom of movement.
- Modern scooped silhouette (centre back length is 37in. and centre front length is 33.5in.).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||700 fill-power duck down|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|