Ideal for daily use, as it contains no biologically harmful chemicals, such as avobenzone, oxybenzone or UV chemical absorbers. Offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and uses a non-nano formulation. Fragrance-free, but it still smells nice and absorbs easily without feeling oily.
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules).
- Packaging doesn't contain BPA, vinyl or phthalates.
- Rated at 1, by Environmental Working Group since 2010.
- Water resistance for 80 minutes.
- Free of paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxanes.
- Active ingredient: Zinc oxide 20% (non-nano). helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (1*) cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (1) cera alba (beeswax) (1) euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (1) ricinus communis (castor) oil (1) copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (1) butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (1) theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter (1) tocopherol (1) aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice (1) carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract (1) lichti chinensis pericarp (lychee) extract (1). *EWG rating.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Reef and coral friendly
Free of the two most common ingredients known to affect coral health (oxybenzone and octinoxate).
Alcohol is a skin irritant, so alcohol-free sun products are better for sensitive skin.