Cozy boots for cold days that you can step in and out of with a zip. Dressing for the cold starts with your feet, Arctic 600 Side Zip offer serious cold weather protection and takes the hassle out of doing up your boots. Cinch in the perfect fit with the laces (like normal) and then forget the laces and use the side zip to easily slip your boots on and off. Knowing you can only wear so many pairs of socks, Danner has lined the Arctic 600 with PrimaLoft® insulation, so your feet stay nice and warm. Wet days are no problem for these boots, thanks to their waterproof breathable lining. Whether you’re waiting for the train in the cold or heading to the cabin in the slush, these boots will keep your feet warm and dry.
- Insulated with 200g of PrimaLoft insulation for those cold days.
- Danner Dry® waterproofing keeps you dry on Mother Nature’s worst days.
- Supple suede upper is comfortable and tough.
- Side zip makes it simple to toss your boots on, or off.
- Structured TPU heel frame enhances support and stability.
- Vibram SPE midsole blends natural rubber and EVA to provide excellent cushioning and all-day comfort.
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice and the chunky lugs provide traction on everything else.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Closure||Lace-up + zipper|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.