Classic lines and old school craftsmanship combine in a boot that is ready to walk anywhere with you. Built upon the foundation of Danner’s time-tested stitchdown construction, the Mountain Light II boots are quality from the ground up. The one-piece leather upper is lined with GORE-TEX to provide reliable weather protection and allow your foot to breath. And a custom engineered internal support structure cradles your heal and arch while channelling air around your foot.
- One-piece leather upper eliminates seams and other openings where the elements will try to sneak in.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining keeps your feet nice and dry, even in Vancouver.
- Danner Airthotic® provides structured heel and arch support while channeling air to allow your foot to breath.
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole has been specially designed to provide excellent shock absorption and grip.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wide and solid platform for improved stability underfoot.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.