Warm ski gloves ready for Revy, Whistler or wherever else the snow leads. Ready for shredding with pre-curved fingers to grip ski poles, and cords for fast adjustments and no dropped gloves.
- Recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fast drying Tricot lining wicks moisture.
- Polyester insulation is 360g on backs, 200g on palms.
- Leather-like palm material won't soak through.
- Removable keeper cords.
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs for fast adjustments.
|Main fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|