Nike Metcon 5 Training Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lace up in these when you're pushing for a personal best. Firmer foam in the heel gives you a solid stance for weight and resistance training. And when it's time for a burst of cardio, softer cushioning in the forefoot dampens the shock from higher intensity impacts. The grippy outsole is designed for multi-direction movement, great traction when you're skipping, scaling up or slithering down a rope. From squats to wall balls to kettlebells, this shoe can handle the weight.
- Highly breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool without restriction to your foot.
- Upper is reinforced with TPU at high abrasion areas.
- Laced midfoot cage holds your heel in place without restricting mobility.
- Midsole features softer foam in the forefoot for shock absorption and firm foam at the heel for stability and support.
- Grippy outsole wraps up the sides for rounded traction all around.
- Outsole features deep grooves for ideal flex in all directions.
- Compatible with Hyperlift insert.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.