Warm ski mitts ready for Revy, Whistler or wherever else the snow leads you. They have synthetic insulation to keep them warm and ready for shredding. Pre-curved fingers are designed with ski-poles in mind, and details like removable keeper cords and one-handed cinches make for fewer dropped gloves and fast on-the-hill adjustments.
- Main fabric is recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane
- Fast drying Tricot lining wicks moisture
- Layered polyester insulation is 360g weight on the back of hand, 200g on the palm side
- Grippy palm material has a leather-like feel and won't soak through
- Removable keeper cords
- One-handed hook-and-loop cuff tabs for fast adjustments