MEC Surprise Gloves - Men's
- Available prices $39.95
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You can't do without gloves, but space in your pack is at a premium. Enter the highly compressible Surprise Gloves. The exterior sheds water and blocks gusts, the insulation adds warmth so you can unfold a map or unwrap a snack without fumbling. They're touchscreen-compatible for sending a quick text or taking an epic panorama from the summit.
- Shell fabric is windproof, lightweight polyester ripstop with a TPU laminate and DWR finish for weather protection.
- Brushed polyester tricot fleece liner is soft and cozy against the skin.
- Thermolite Micro polyester insulation, 180g weight on backs and outer thumb, 100g on palms and inner thumb.
- Thumb, fingers and palm are touchscreen compatible.
- Elastic cuff seals out drafts.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Nylon + polyurethane|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.