You can't do without gloves, but space in your pack is at a premium. Enter the highly compressible Surprise Gloves. The exterior sheds water and blocks gusts, the insulation adds warmth so you can unfold a map or unwrap a snack without fumbling. They're touchscreen-compatible for sending a quick text or taking an epic panorama from the summit.
- Shell fabric is windproof, lightweight polyester ripstop with a TPU laminate and DWR finish for weather protection.
- Brushed polyester tricot fleece liner is soft and cozy against the skin.
- Thermolite Micro polyester insulation, 180g weight on backs and outer thumb, 100g on palms and inner thumb.
- Thumb, fingers and palm are touchscreen compatible.
- Elastic cuff seals out drafts.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|