MEC All Day Essentials Merino Lite Turtleneck - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This essential base layer is made with temperature regulating merino wool, so you stay warm when its cool yet won't overheat in warm weather. The fibres have a nylon core that's durable and helps the fabric last.
- Naturally antimicrobial merino blend.
- Nylon core adds durability, while keeping the soft merino wool next to your skin.
- Slim fit for easy layering.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.