Keep your feet winter-ready with socks made using bison down, the insulative coat that grows under a bison's outer layer of hair. It's warm, soft, antimicrobial and moisture-wicking, so your toes stay cozy when the mercury begins to drop.
- Made from a super-warm blend of merino wool, bison down and synthetic fibres.
- Reinforced heel and toe areas add durability.
- Flat toe seam for a hotspot- and chafe-free wear.
- Bison down is sourced from a farm in Alberta.
- Small fits US women's 6-9, US men's 5-8. Large fits US women's 10-12, US men's 9-13.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|