Wax on, but not wax off. This liquid wax penetrates your base quickly with good adhesion, and suits dry snow conditions and temperatures between -15 and -6 degrees.
- Fluor-free liquid paraffin wax suits dry snow with humidity less than 70%.
- Manual application lets you wax at the track without an iron.
- Recommended air temperature: -15 to -6C.
- Wax dries in 5-15 minutes depending on temperature.
- Easy to finish with a brush.
- Suitable for training and racing.
|Temperature range||-15 to -6°C|