For fast and light ascents in the mountains, this pack is built with the alpine ethos of versatile minimalism. The foam back panel supports your load while hiking to basecamp, and can be removed when it's time to climb. The spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing and the exterior daisy chains provide options for attaching your rope or helmet. There are plenty of good reasons to bail while alpine climbing – your pack shouldn't be one of them.
- Made of lightweight, super-durable 210-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a PU coating.
- Back panel foam provides structure and support, and is removable to save weight.
- Removable, minimalist webbing hipbelt reduces weight and bulk.
- One-handed drawcord closure on the spindrift collar is glove-friendly.
- Dual ice-axe holders use a low-profile toggle to hold the axe head.
- Twin front daisy chains for lashing on extra gear.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Main fabric||Nylon + polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|