Designed for days on the water, polarized ChromaPop® lenses offer great contrast, colour range, clarity and impact resistance.
- ChromaPop® high contrast, polarized lenses cut glare on water, snow or tarmac.
- Evolve frame material is 53% plant-based.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating prevents smudges and repels water
- Anti-reflective lens coating.
- 8 base lens curvature offers good coverage.
- Includes an integrated, detachable leash.
- Fits medium to large faces.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.