Designed for those that spend their days on the water. The Guide’s Choice are equipped with polarized ChromaPop® lenses that offer great contrast, colour range, clarity and impact resistance.
- Medium to Large fit/large coverage.
- Equipped with ChromaPop® deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare whether you are on the water, snow, or tarmac.
- Evolve frame material is 53% plant-based.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings keep things sharp.
- 8 base lens curvature stays close to the face and offers good coverage.
- Includes an integrated, detachable, sunglasses leash.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|