Kabobs, burgers, or grilled corn on the cob anywhere you please! The Sierra Adventure Grill is lightweight and compact for a truly "go-anywhere" grill. The lid locks closed to keep everything enclosed when travelling, and the folding legs elevate hot grill so it won't char the picnic table.
- Durable stainless steel cleans up easily.
- Fold-away legs keep hot surfaces off of tabletops.
- 23 x 46cm grilling surface provides plenty of cooking options.
- Radiant plate distributes heat evenly.
- Precise flame adjustment lets you control heat output.
- Locking lid acts as a windshield and keeps everything secure during transport.
- Designed for use with 1lb disposable propane canisters.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||One burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||56.5 x 29.5 x 25.7cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|