The world is a treasure hunt, and your young outdoor apprentice is ready to go. This daypack is built with rugged materials, so they can carry their own bounty in and out. It's well-made, with enough room to hold a water bottle, snacks and a spare layer.
- Durable 220 and 600-denier recycled polyester fabric is treated with DWR for water resistance.
- Mesh-covered foam harness is comfortable, lightweight and moisture wicking.
- Internal sleeve functions as a pocket or holds a hydration bladder (sold separately).
- Soft edged shoulder straps have an adjustble sternum strap with safety whistle.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets hold water bottles.
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip.
- Internal name tag.
- Suggested age: 4-12.
|Main fabric||220-denier recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.