Outdoor independence starts here. This daypack has a large clamshell zipper so packing and unpacking isn't a challenge for your young trailster. With 2 rows of daisy chain webbing, it's easy to clip on a water bottle. And there's loads of stretchy pockets for tucking away small items. At 12 liters, it's just the right size for a spare layer and some snacks.
- Lightweight 400-denier recycled nylon fabric is treated with DWR for water resistance.
- Mesh-covered EVA foam harness is comfortable, lightweight and moisture wicking.
- External sleeve holds a 1.5L hydration bladder (sold separately).
- Soft edged shoulder straps have an adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- External zippered accessory pocket on top.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets hold water bottles.
- 1 large stretch mesh fits a rain jacket.
- Suggested age: 4-12.
|Main fabric||400-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|