Give energetic young hikers some mini-me gear. The kid-sized Jet Pack has all the features of an adult hiking pack: back panel ventilation, a comfortable harness, top load access, and lots of pockets for snacks, bug spray and sunnies. Every bit of this backpack, from the shoulder straps to the torso length to the hip belt, is made to fit growing hikers. Ideal for kids 8 and up.
- Ridged foam back panel with mesh overlay supports the load and provides ventilation.
- Kid-sized shoulder straps have a soft and seamless microfleece lining for a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap has an integrated emergency whistle.
- Large top-access main compartment holds enough gear for long day hikes.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets front pocket hold water bottles or a jacket.
- Webbing attachment loops let you lash on extra gear.
- External reservoir sleeve is easy to access and keeps moisture out of the main pocket. (Reservoir sold separately.)
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||400-denier recycled nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier recycled nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|