Compact hydration for young riders, runners and hikers. With enough space for the included hydration reservoir, a few snacks and an extra layer, the Moki carries what they need without slowing them down. Kid-sized shoulder straps and back panel fit smaller torsos and let air circulate to keep them cool. A magnet holds the bite valve out of their way when they're ripping down the trail, and an integrated safety whistle offers a little piece of mind in case they go exploring.
- Breathable back panel and shoulder straps are sized to fit kids.
- Height-adjustable sternum strap has an integrated safety whistle in the buckle.
- Diagonal top zipper gives quick access to the hydration compartment.
- Includes an Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L reservoir with a magnet that holds the bite valve on the shoulder strap.
- External zippered pocket is the perfect size for snacks.
- Front shove-it pocket holds an extra layer for chilly mornings.
- Rear loop for attaching a blinky light and reflective details enhance nighttime visibility.
- Fits kids 4-12 best.
|Main fabric||220-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.