A radically comfortable kid carrier. The Poco Child Carrier uses Osprey’s signature suspension system – the same one in their backpacks – to make it a comfy ride for you and your passenger. Lightweight aluminum stays help stabilize the load, and the mesh shoulder harness and back panels reduce back, hip and shoulder fatigue. On sunny days, use the built-in sunshade to protect your little one, and add a hydration reservoir to the pocket to keep everyone refreshed. Handy pockets hold bunny crackers, kid-size sunnies, hats, toys and juice boxes. Kids get all-day comfort in the padded, fleece-covered harness with foot stirrups to rest their legs.
- Lightweight aluminum frame supports the load and transfers weight to the hips.
- Anti-gravity suspension uses a 3D tensioned mesh back panel that conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation.
- All body contact surfaces are covered in edgeless mesh wrap that's soft and breathable.
- Height-adjustable shoulder straps to customize the fit.
- Fleece-lined child harness and height-adjustable seat is surrounded by a fully framed and padded cockpit for safety.
- Adjustable and removable stirrups support little legs.
- Removable drool pad offers a comfortable place to rest their head.
- Stretch-mesh hipbelt pockets.
- Front panel stretch-mesh pocket and lower zippered compartment store diapers, snacks and other baby hiking essentials.
- Hydration sleeve in the back panel.
- Integrated collapsible sunshade deploys and stores quickly.
- Extra-wide base with locking foot bar provides a stable surface for easy loading.
- Two padded grab handles offer security when picking up and setting down the carrier.
- Collapsible and foldable design fits into your gear closet or car trunk.
- Maximum recommended load (including child and gear) is 48.5lb. (22kg).
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Child harness||5-point harness|
|Hipbelt circumference||66-122 cm|
Max carrying capacity
The maximum weight of the child.
Fold out leg
A kickstand to ease putting on and taking off the carrier.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|