Your go-to pack for epic days out. At 32 liters, it's the near-perfect capacity for dawn till dusk adventures. It delivers a versatile set of features for all-season outdoor maniacs. The single buckle lid is fuss-free with gloves on, and exterior tool loops let you attach poles or an axe for elevation-crushing days out. There's ample room inside for gear and goodies. Any season and just about any sport, this pack is perfectly sized haul what you need, plus a little bit extra.
- 210D nylon and 600D polyester fabrics are burly for backcountry use.
- Integrated rain cover gives you weather protection whenever you need it.
- Fixed length foam harness features load stabilizers and adjustable sternum strap.
- Fixed lid with large single buckle allows easy access.
- Zippered side pockets add extra storage for frequently used items.
- Compression straps keep your load tight and tidy.
- Tool loops let you attach poles or a mountaineering axe on the exterior.
- Daisy chain webbing on both sides lets you clips on extras or bulky gear.
- Padded hip belt positions weight comfortably.
- Zippered hip belt pocket keeps small items accessible.
- Recommended back length: 38-46cm.
- Recommended load: 4-11kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|