Intense 2020 Primer 29 Pro Bike - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Up your trail game. This premium 29er hits a homerun across a field of technical trails. A full carbon frame shaves the grams and leaves you free from gravity's constraints. Buttery shocks deliver a mesmerizing descent. And the drivetrain adds the gravy, pairing a hyperlight crankset with mini-pizza sized gear cluster, so you can spin up cruel climbs with a grin on your face. And it doesn't take a microscope to see performance is in this bike's DNA, down to its elegantly efficient Eagle groupset and launch-ready tires.
- Full carbon frame scales down the weight while keeping your ride feel nimble and agile.
- Agressive enduro/trail geometry gives a 65.9 degree headtube angle.
- Reach: Small (420 mm); Medium (450 mm); and Large (475 mm).
- Internal cable routing keeps shifter, seatpost and brake cables tidy.
- Fox Factory 34 fork absorbs shock with 150mm of travel.
- Fox Factory DPX2 (3-pos) handles well on small or big bumps.
- Truvativ Stylo 6K (with DUB) crankset is impressively light, strong and stiff.
- Shimano XT (piston) hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful all-conditions braking.
- SRAM GX Eagle shifters give rapid response gearing.
- SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur provides quick gear changes.
- SRAM GX Eagle chain for durable drive power.
- Fox Factory Transfer dropper seat post.
- Front tire: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.5.
- Rear tire: Maxxis Agressor 29 x 2.3.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Intense Primer 29 carbon|
|Fork||Fox Factory 34 Kashima|
|Rear shock||Fox Factory DPX2|
|Stem||Intense Recon Elite 50mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Fox Factory Transfer with 150mm travel|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Handlebars||Intense Recon Carbon 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB 32T|
|Bottom bracket||DUB BSA|
|Hub (front)||LG1 Race SL|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|LG1 Race SL|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle GX|
|Rims||E13 LG1 Enduro Race|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.