Easy to charge, easy to use and easy to bring along, this headlamp is ready to run. With its low-profile housing, custom engineered reflector and stabilizing head strap, the Sprint 225 is a running buddy you can count on. The efficient internal battery charges via USB, making it easy to top-up nearly anywhere. Classic Black Diamond features like PowerTap™ and smooth dimming add to this compact light’s list of accomplishments.
- Smooth dimming feature lets you dial in the perfect brightness.
- PowerTap technology goes from any brightness mode to full power with a tap on the light's housing. Tap again to return to the previous output.
- Mode memory remembers the last setting used and turns the light on in that setting.
- Multi-faceted lens balances flood and spot lighting.
- Vari-width elastic headband is wider at the front, offering more stability when on the move.
- Strobe mode helps keep you seen.
- Intuitive 1-button controls are easy to navigate with or without gloves.
- IPX4 waterproofing keeps your light shining in heavy downpours, sleet, snow or pretty much any condition that is less than ideal.
- USB recharging makes it easy to charge your light, taking 3 hours to fully charge from a computer’s USB port.
- Multiple setting, 3-level LED power meter lets you know how your batteries are doing both in use and when charging.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation, so you don’t pull out a dead headlamp just when you need it.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||6m|
|Beam distance - high||42m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 750mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|