So Ill Free Range LV Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Get a step up on your project. The Free Range's single-strap closure lets you cinch down over the toes or heel depending on the where you need it snuggest. Great for steep or slightly overhung terrain, with a semi-stiff toebox for confidence on small footholds and plenty of toe rubber for toe hooks and scums. A padded tongue provides comfort and cushion on long routes.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic upper is soft against the skin and won't stretch out over time.
- Single strap locks your foot in place.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot adds security on technical toe hooks and scums.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for latching holds in steep terrain.
- Medium-stiffness midsole supports feet on the tiniest footholds.
- Sticky Dark Matter rubber provides excellent friction and sensitivity.
- LV fit suits lower volume feet.
- So Ill suggests upsizing 0.5 sizes (performance fit) to 1.5 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.