11-point crampons with a semi-monopoint design to give you precision and stability in steep and technical terrain. Chromoly steel is durable and the rigid construction absorbs energy when you're kicking continuously so neither the frame or the climbers takes the full force of boilerplate surfaces. The unique heel slide integrates a micro-adjustable linking bar with the heel piece to reduce torsional rigidity and provide better stability and support for front pointing.
- Aggressive, semi-monopoint design is optimized for technical ice and mixed terrain.
- Secondary point provide stability and support in hard snow.
- Auxiliary points keep you secure on weird ice petals or cauliflowers.
- Chromoly steel provides energy absorption to handle the abuse of ice climbing.
- Asymmetric design follows the contours of modern boots for a precise fit.
- Micro-adjustable linking bar allows you to calibrate the length.
- Automatic bails with multiple position options let you customize the fit for different boots.
- Comes with dynamic anti-balling plates and crampon case.
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.