These brakes are an evolution of SRAM's Guide trail riding brakes, with significantly increased stopping power, stiffness and trickle-down tech from their world cup-winning Code downhill brakes. A larger pivot and more precise bushing fit results in a lever with far less play over its lifespan and a new pad compount gives you reassuring bite. Both reach and pad contact points can be easily adjusted wothout a tool, and are decoupled so adjusting one won't affect the other.
- Independent reach and contact point adjustments allow you to dial in your preferred amount of throw and lever position.
- Precision sealed bearings at the lever pivot for crisp and light one-finger feel.
- 4-piston dual diameter caliper with steel-backed organic pads.
- Power Reserve Geometry places the lever pivot closer to the handlebar for a smaller arc that delivers more force with a more natural finger squeeze.
- PiggyBack Reservoir for an easy way to manage brake fluid.
- DOT 5.1 fluid.
- MatchMaker and MMX compatible.