La Sportiva Theory Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super flexible and sensitive, the Theory is ready to take on your hard gym project or your next comp. The grippy Vibram sole is thinner in areas where you need less rubber, allowing for more flex in the forefoot, and a combination of No Edge and an edge let you bear down on small foot holds without losing surface area for modern gym volumes.
- Uppers are leather with microfibre, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on/off and lets you tune in a performance fit.
- P3 rand retains the downturned shape and directs power to the toe.
- Large rubber toe patch helps when scumming.
- Vibram XS Grip2™ has a variable thickness for flexibility where you want it.
- No Edge D-Tech combines a small edging area with a No Edge area.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure