La Sportiva Trango Tech Leather Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A great option for long days in the mountains. Soft uppers balance durability and comfort, and a gusset-free tongue ensures no shifting or movement while walking. A low-profile midsole and outsole lets you edge or smear while scrambling, and the heel offers hybrid-crampon compatibility when crossing the snowline.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort ® liners assure waterproofness and breathability.
- 3-D flex ankle pivots allow a wide range of motion and are excellent for technical moves.
- To-the-toe lacing for precise fitting.
- Polyurethane midsoles with PU-Skin inserts for shock absorption.
- TPU insert at heel for crampon compatibility.
- Vibram® Cube sole with Impact Brake system lugs for traction in loose terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure