La Sportiva TXS Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Taking inspiration from the TX approach and Trango backpacking families, these technical trail shoes are ready for gnarly trails. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry during river crossings, and a high-cut cuff protects you against trail debris. The grippy outsole lugs give you traction and balance on the slipperiest terrain.
- Tough mesh upper with full rand and toe cap for durability in high wear areas.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane keeps water out and lets your feet breathe.
- 3D Flex System is hinged at the ankle to flex naturally.
- Ortholite insole adds cushioning underfoot.
- Injection-moulded EVA midsole with STB inserts and a polypropylene stiffener gives you comfort, stability and snugness.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole grips whatever the trail throws at you.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure