Travel over snowy mountain terrain with confidence, this hybrid axe has a slight curve to so you won't bash your knuckles when swinging in steeper snow or ice. The pick has a reverse curve for use on steep alpine routes or water ice. The GripLock hand rest can be lowered for steep sections, or raised to be plungeable in soft snow.
- Asymmetric angled shaft for ergonomic handling and use in technical terrain.
- Chromoly steel Headwall pick and hammer for all-mountain travel and pushing into steeper terrain.
- Machined grip has a non-slip texture.
- Interchangeable design lets you change picks and accessories to suit your terrain.
- Adjustable pommel for switching up your hand position.
- Chromoly steel spike has a clippable hole.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Head type||Hammer modular|