Scarpa Vapor Lace Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on technical faces and thin cracks. The updated Vapor is slightly stiffer and more supportive for hard edging and crack climbing. The dual-rubber rand puts stiff edge-holding rubber in front of your toes and softer rubber over the toe knuckles to add comfort.
- Microsuede uppers.
- Padded mesh tongue adds cushioning on multi-pitches or cracks.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement.
- PAF heel system distributes heel pressure.
- Dual-rubber rand.
- 1.0mm Flexan midsole provides a supportive platform for edging and jamming.
- XS Edge rubber grips small edges.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Edge|
How to measure