Ridley Fenix C50 Bicycle 2020 - Unisex
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ride any route for any distance. Mellow morning group rides and high tempo solo sessions are yours to experience on the Fenix C50. Its full carbon frame strikes a beautiful balance of sprint-ready performance with endurance-focused support. Stiff and light, it far surpasses what you'd expect in an entry level carbon frame. And the stoic Shimano 105 groupset is a favourite in the road world, combining race-calibre design in a more durable package. It's a brilliant bike for competitive riders as a go-to training rig, but it also delights roadies searching for that first faithful bike to taste it all. This sporty road machine revels in fondos and charity rides. It's all purpose and all performance, and it's ready to spin whenever you are.
- Ridley Fenix HM carbon frame provides a light, compliant and supportive ride over short or long distances.
- Reinforced headtube and bottom bracket adds rigidity to the high strain parts of the frame.
- Diamond shaped tubing increases stiffness without increased weight.
- FSA Gossamer Pro compact crankset with a 50-34T powers your ride efficiently and smoothly with versatile gearing.
- 4ZA brakes provide responsive control in a classic caliper design.
- Shimano 105 groupset provides crisp and smooth gear changes.
- Shimano 105 11-speed cassette in a 11-34T rear gear range.
- Low friction KMC X11 chain glides with reduced resistance.
- 4ZA RC31 aluminum wheelset is light, durable and stiff.
- Vittoria Zaffiro Rigid 700x25 tires offer terrific on-road traction.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests, and refines their frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and their own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Fenix HM carbon|
|Fork||Fenix disc HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|4ZA Stratos (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer Pro 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Rigid 700 x 25|
How to measure