Scarpa Veloce Rock Shoes - Women's
We need some downtime. In 12 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 132 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Geared towards indoor climbing, the Veloce is ready to handle the big holds, volumes, and steep angles of modern gyms. The roomier toebox and moderate downturn keeps precision in the toes without the compression and pressure of an ultra-high end shoe. Incredibly soft and sticky S-72 rubber grips even the smeariest of footholds, and the small Flexan midsole provides enough support for edgy problems on more vertical walls. This shoe is great for beginner to advanced climbers looking for a comfortable shoe for long gym sessions or training days.
- Microfibre upper ensures a consistent fit over time.
- Relaxed Performance Fit is slightly asymmetric and downturned for precise foot placements without too much pressure.
- Z-strap closure system spreads the pressure of cinching down the strap across the upper and allows for lots of adjustment.
- 1.0mm Flexan midsole under toes provides some support without losing sensitivity.
- DTS™ randing system balances edging power and smearing ability.
- PAF heel system distributes the pressure on the heel for a comfortable fit.
- Super sticky S-72 rubber provides exceptional friction. Recommended for use indoors or on smooth rock. Due to the softness of the rubber, it is not recommended for use on sharp rock.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
|Ideal for||Indoor climbing|
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Scarpa S-72|
How to measure