Scarpa Charmoz Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Agility is the key benefit of these trekking or light alpine boots. The waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on bushy and damp approaches and the custom fit is a boon for fast-moving ridgeline scrambles. They're more breathable than a 4-season alpine boot, but are compatible with crampons, so you can boot across a pocket glacier or quickly ascend a deep moat or 'shrund.
- L-Tech nylon and water-resistant Microtech upper.
- Padded collar for maximum comfort.
- HDry® waterproof membrane seals out moisture.
- Flex-point upper design for natural walking motion.
- Self-moulding ankle padding for a custom fit.
- Pro-Fiber XT 20 insole insulates and supports.
- Multi-density PU and EVA midsole provides shock absorption and maintains sensitivity.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Pentax Precision XT rubber for grip in variable terrain.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure