Ridley Liz SL40 Bicycle 2020 - Women's
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Dominate the road next season. With the Liz SL40, you're ready for another year of group rides and personal bests. Its full carbon frame, sculpted for performance, has the geometry to support you through challenging endurance rides or short breakaways. The diamond shaped carbon tubing subdues vibrations from cobblestones or pavement, lending your ride a smooth sweet feel. And with disc braking, you get added control when the weather is looking moody. A Shimano 105 groupset brings durability to the race-calibre design. It's why these components are the well established favourites among roadies. On a sublime performance wheelset, this bike takes you to the finish line in gran fondos, crits and charity rides.
- Ridley Fenix/Liz SL HM carbon frame provides a light, compliant and supportive ride over short or long distances.
- Reinforced headtube and bottom bracket adds rigidity to the high strain parts of the frame.
- Diamond shaped tubing increases stiffness without increased weight.
- FSA Gossamer Pro compact crankset with a 50-34T powers your ride efficiently and smoothly with versatile gearing.
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes add responsive control across a wide range of conditions.
- Shimano 105 groupset provides crisp and smooth gear changes.
- Shimano 105 11-speed cassette in a tight 11-30T rear gear range.
- Low friction KMC X11 chain glides with reduced resistance.
- Fulcrum Racing 700 DB aluminum wheelset is light, durable and ultra stiff.
- Women's specific saddle.
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires offer terrific on-road traction.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Fenix SL Disc HM carbon|
|Fork||Fenix SL Disc HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer Pro 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-30T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 700 DB|
|Saddle||4ZA Stratos Lady|
How to measure