Ridley Kanzo A ECO Bicycle 2020 - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 10 to 15 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Take your love of road biking off the pavement. A rugged aluminum frame mixes it up with the smooth road reliability of the Shimano Tiagra groupset. The result is a rowdy ride that marvels in mud, grinds on gravel, but still punches it on pavement. Its mechanical brakes keep you in control through the wet and wild. And 32mm knobby tires sit in that sweet spot of on-road comfort with off-road readiness. If you commute to and fro, but love a little off-road meandering, this ride will not disasppoint you. It's ready to rock in the city, quiet countryside, or anywhere your curiousity tells you to go.
- Ridley Kanzo Adventure frame in 6061 aluminum construction provides a durable and supportive ride on or off paved surfaces.
- Straight fork in carbon construction reduces weight.
- FSA Vero Compact crankset with a 50-34T powers your ride efficiently and smoothly with versatile gearing.
- Tektro Lyre mechanical disc brakes provide responsive control in wet or muddy conditions.
- Shimano Tiagra groupset provides crisp and smooth gear changes.
- Shimano 10-speed cassette in a 11-32T rear gear range.
- Low friction KMC X10 chain glides with reduced resistance.
- 4ZA Adventure aluminum wheelset is light, durable and stiff.
- WTB Exposure 700x32 tires offer reliable off-road traction (tubeless ready).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Kanzo Adventure 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Onyx Disc carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Lyre (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Vero Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG500 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||WTB Exposure 700 x 32|
How to measure