Ridley Kanzo A Bicycle 2020 - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. While we fix things, you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
A bike for mixing it up on and off-road. Gravel tracks, muddy trails and faster-than-car commutes, this ride thrives and survives in it all. The Shimano 105 groupset doesn't disappoint, with legendary durability in smooth road performance that just makes roadies oh-so happy. The knobby tires are extra juicy in 45mm, so life on the trail is floaty and fun while on pavement performance is just plain fabulous. And with hydraulic disc brakes, you can wield your wheels 12 months of the year, staying in control through the dirtiest and drippiest of days. This bike knows how to behave in urban extremes and beyond, and it's ready to explore just about anything.
- Ridley Kanzo Adventure frame in 6061 aluminum construction provides a durable and supportive ride on or off paved surfaces.
- Straight fork in carbon construction reduces weight.
- FSA Omega crankset with a 48-32T powers your ride efficiently and smoothly with versatile gearing.
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes provide responsive control in wet or muddy conditions.
- Shimano 105 groupset provides crisp and smooth gear changes.
- Shimano 11-speed cassette in a 11-30T rear gear range caters to higher speeds.
- Low friction KMC X11 chain glides with reduced resistance.
- 4ZA XCD aluminum wheelset is light, durable and stiff.
- WTB Riddler 700x45 tires offer smooth and reliable off-road traction.
- Pedals sold seperately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Kanzo Adventure 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Onyx Disc carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 48-32T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-30T|
|Tires||WTB Riddler TCS 700 x 45|
How to measure