Whether you're on rock, ice, or in the alpine, this super-supple and lightweight harness moves with you, no matter your sequence. The Warp Strength™ waistbelt and leg loops arer redesigned for better hanging comfort, and less pressure on the legs and waist during hanging belays or while projecting. It conforms to your body and folds compactly to take up little room in your backpack.
- Contoured Warp Strength waistbelt and leg loops for lightweight comfort.
- Orange wear markers sewn into tie-ins and belay loop signal when harness should be retired.
- Fixed leg loops have elastic to accommodate bare legs or layers.
- Aluminum self-locking waist buckle.
- Stainless steel hook and rear elastic let you drop the leg loops when nature calls.
- 4 polyurethane gear loops and ice clippers give you plenty of room for all your gear.
- Gender-specific leg loop geometry and longer rise for comfort.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|