Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Go long. Really long. This waterproof, ultra-crushing trail running shoe is the latest in the immensely popular Speedgoat series. A GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, full bootie construction and a gusseted tongue help keep your feet dry when the weather turns. Balancing out the ruggedness of this trail shoe is Hoka's oversized EVA midsole that provides floaty cushioning and support, allowing you to take on the longest distances.
- GORE-TEX® lined waterproof upper with gusseted tongue keeps water and debris out.
- Reinforced overlays provide protection and support.
- Oversize EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning and a floaty feel.
- Meta-rocker geometry supports your natural running form and encourages an efficient, smooth roll from initial impact to toe-off.
- Updated platform offers increased stability in tough terrain.
- Durable Vibram® Megagrip outsole offers protection for all-day epic runs.
- Multi-directional 5mm Vibram® lugs provide traction on whatever surface you encounter.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.