Hoka One One Toa Gore-Tex Light Hiking Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Fastpacking comfort for thru-hikers or fast-and-light missions. The classic oversized Hoka midsole and mid-height cuff provide ankle support and cushion in rugged terrain, and the Grippy Vibram rubber sole provides traction to keep you motoring.
- Breathable synthetic upper is durable and lightweight.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Dual-density EVA midsole cushions and comforts underfoot.
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole grips to wet and dry surfaces.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs keep you upright in uneven terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.