Elevate your camping and enjoy a good night's sleep over uneven or slanted ground. The lightweight rainfly and mesh offer bug- and weather-protection and an integrated, structural ridgeline helps you get the right hang angle and elevates the bug net off your body. It all packs in to a small stuff sack to leave you plenty of room in your pack for your other camping essentials.
- Hammock is made of Gravitas™ 40-denier ripstop nylon that resists stretching.
- Lightweight Patagium™ 15-denier ripstop nylon rainfly has reinforced guyout points for a variety of set-up options.
- DWR finish ensures hammock and rainfly dry quickly.
- Integrated bug mesh is completely removable when camping in bug-free areas.
- Includes 2 carabiners and 2 polyethylene daisy chains for secure rigging.
- Integrated roll-top stuff sack is water resistant.
- Includes hammock, fly, bug net, straps, stakes and guylines.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly fabric||15-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||500lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||21 x 16cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.