Keen Terradora II Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sneaker-light for scampering along your favourite trail, these mid-height hikers are also fully waterproof, since into every life a little rain must fall.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for comfortable support.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Moulded collar and Achilles cushion add comfort and protection.
- Contoured heel lock adds stability.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- ESS shank provides torsional stability.
- Multi density EVA midsole for a cushioned ride.
- All-terrain rubber outsole provides reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.