Whether you’re dealing with ocean breezes or a gusty train platform on your commute, the Bavallen has you covered. The fabric, high collar and hood block wind nicely. The style brings a 90's vibe to your closet.
- Jersey mesh lining feels comfortable against your skin and slides over layers
- High, wind-blocking collar and adjustable hood.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs keep cold out.
- Large pockets to stash snacks and other must haves.
- Dropped hem offers extra coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.