There's no reason to fear camp food. Whip up incredible meals for the whole family that resemble your home cooking. The Selkirk 540 delivers powerful output from 2 separate burners, with precise control that goes from simmer to boil.
- Dual stainless steel 10,000 BTU burners.
- Micro-control valves allow for precise heat tuning.
- Burners accommodate two 10in pots simultaneously.
- Push-button piezo ignitor saves your fingers from singing
- Integrated windscreen keeps heat consistent in windy setttings.
- Removable pot support.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 10,000BTU|
|Dimensions||54.3 x 32.6 x 9.7cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|