Arc'teryx Kyanite LT Hoody - Women's
We need some downtime. In 14 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 134 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A fleece that never has an off season. This versatile jacket goes on every outdoor trip, summer or winter. It's a great standalone layer on crisp summer evenings, or an extra cozy layer for frosty winter mornings. With a trim fit and moisture wicking properties, it's ideal as a midlayer under your favourite rain shell.
- Torrent stretch fleece fabric is soft, warm and comfortable.
- Blend of polyester and spandex delivers excellent moisture management qualities.
- Low profile hood fits comfortably under a helmet or rain shell.
- Front zipper features a zipper guard to prevent chafing at the chin.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Hem is low profile and designed to layer under a harness or backpack.
- Trim fit.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.