Arc'teryx Zeta SL Gore-Tex Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Keep your legs dry in stormy weather. These light waterproof pants are a worthy addition to your backcountry wardrobe. Hike through the storm in the alpine, perfect your J-stroke in a canoe, or walk through a rain-soaked meadow. They pack down nicely into your backpack and keep you comfortable no matter what adventure you're on.
- 40-denier nylon ripstop face fabric is light and packable, but strong.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite Plus technology ensures you stay dry and out of the wind.
- 3/4 length polyurethane coated YKK® RC zippers open from thigh to ankle.
- Articulated fit through the knees improves comfort when you're moving.
- Waist closes with a zippered fly, snap closure and adjustable webbing.
- Reinforced insteps increase durability at the cuffs.
- Trim fit.
|Technology||GORE-TEX Paclite Plus|
|Face fabric||40-denier ripstop nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Venting||¾-length waterproof leg zips|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.