Arc'teryx Nuclei FL Hoody - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 38 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Packable warmth for mountains and trails. This insulated layer is essential on trips where space is limited. Made with ultralight materials, it adds needed warmth but packs down super small. When it's time for a snack break or some summit time, it blocks the wind and provides just the right amount of insulation.
- 10-denier nylon fabric blocks wind and has a light DWR coating to shed moisture.
- Coreloft Continuous insulation is highly compressible and retains loft even when wet.
- Insulated hood is adjustable, fits under a helmet and seals out the cold.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 internal drop in pockets.
- Hem is adjustable and designed to work with a harness.
|Face fabric||10-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||65g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.